WHAT IS PicoSure Skin Rejuvenation:
Picosure Skin Rejuvenation t is a new whitening and rejuvenating procedure.
1064nm PicoSure Laser bea transmits high energy to the dermis layer of the skin to remove aging keratin and pigment especially chloasma, whitening the skin and shrinking the pores to restore the elasticity of the skin.
Additionally, it also helps with skin ecchymoses, skin acidity and alkalinity and all other blemish problems on the skin by accelerating the decomposition of melanin.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ISSUES?:
*Red Marks and scars
HOW DOES IT MAKE SKIN YOUNGER?:
The picosure skin rejuvenation selective photo thermal action to release energy into the skin, targeting pigment. The pigment heats up, expands and is broken into small particles and dissolves into the body.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PICOSURE SKIN REJUVENATION TREATMENT:
1) Good for sensitive skin: Ultra fast vibration of 30k/second work deep under the skin and does no damage to the surface.
2) Whitening Effect: A 3D lattice is mapped onto the face with dual wavelength laser then can reduce pigment and melanin to remove blemishes.
3) Revitalizing Effect: Deep facial spots and pores are targeted, removing keratin, sebum, blackheads while increasing elasticity in the skin.
RECOVERY AND MAINTENANCE:
For the first day
1) Avoid warm water on the face and use moisturizing products.
2) After the treatment, skin is more sensitive to sunlight, avoid suns exposure and apply sunscreen to prevent sun damage.
3) Avoid smoking, drinking, and spicy food.
For the following week
1) Avoid irritating skin care products high in alcohol, acids or Vitamin C.
Avoid sun exposure, sunbathing or hot spas for one month.
Avoid laser treatment, dermbrasion or any acid peels for one week before treatment.
THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE SHOULD AVOID THE PICOSURE SKIN REJUVENATION:
1) Those with a history of thrombosis or currently menstruating.
2) Allergies, skin lesions, abnormal immune system, diabetic.
4) Photosensitive skin or currently taking potentially drugs.
5) Inflammation or active wounds on the face.